Pictures of the Moses and the Ten Commandments in the Supreme Court Building
Warning: Use of undefined constant DOCUMENT_ROOT - assumed 'DOCUMENT_ROOT' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/commandments/public_html/ten_commandments/display.phtml on line 219
Ten Commandments yard signs, a symbol of Christians holding up the banner of light.
"In the name of our God we will set up our banners." Psalm 20:5
"And thou shalt write them upon the posts of thy house, and on thy gates." Deuteronomy 6:9.
List of Ten Commandments
Moses told us to post the list of Ten Commandments in our homes and in public places. Our forefathers obeyed and posted the list of the Ten Commandments in over 4,000 public places in America, more than any other scripture verses. They are on display in three places at the Supreme Court
The U.S. Supreme Court and the Ten Commandments
The very Christian historical foundation of America is at stake. If we lose this battle, Ten Commandment Monuments and Christian Historical symbols could be removed from thousands of public places in every city and town in America. Click here for information on legal issues. Also on this page are several pictures of the Ten Commandments are in the Supreme Court Building and in Washington, D.C. A list of the Ten Commandments that are on display.
Printable copy of the Ten Commandments
A pdf file is now available to print out a copy of the Ten Commandments. Printable copy of Ten Commandments
To order Ten Commandments yard signs, click here.
The Ten Commandments List
- And God spake all these words, saying,
- I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
- Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
- Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
- Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
- And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.
- Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
- Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.
- Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:
- But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:
- For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.
- Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.
- Thou shalt not kill.
- Thou shalt not commit adultery.
- Thou shalt not steal.
- Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.
- Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.
- And all the people saw the thunderings, and the lightnings, and the noise of the trumpet, and the mountain smoking: and when the people saw it, they removed, and stood afar off.
Ten Commandments List from Exodus 20 from Moses
And he was there with the LORD forty days and forty nights; he did neither eat bread, nor drink water. And he wrote upon the tables the words of the covenant, the ten commandments.
To teach children them, it is best to display a list of the Ten Commandments.
Salvation was Never by the Works of the Law
Thou shalt keep therefore his statutes, and his
commandments, which I command thee this day, that it
may go well with thee, and with thy children after
thee, and that thou mayest prolong thy days upon the
earth, which the LORD thy God giveth thee, for ever.
Weekly Bible Verses
That ye may remember, and do all my commandments, and be holy unto your God.
These are the commandments and the judgments,
which the LORD commanded by the hand of Moses unto the children of Israel
in the plains of Moab by Jordan near Jericho.
Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.
And he declared unto you his covenant, which he commanded you
to perform, even ten commandments; and he wrote them upon two tables of stone.