Your life will be lengthened. This is Biblical.
Your children's lives will be lengthened.
So your home life will be "as the days of heaven upon the earth" (Deuteronomy 11:21).
Biblical promises of blessings. Read below.
18. Therefore shall ye lay up these my words in your heart and in your soul, and bind them for a sign upon your hand, that they may be as frontlets between your eyes.
19. And ye shall teach them your children, speaking of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.
20. And thou shalt write them upon the door posts of thine house, and upon thy gates:
21. That your days may be multiplied, and the days of your children, in the land which the LORD sware unto your fathers to give them, as the days of heaven upon the earth.
Displaying and obeying the Gods Ten Commandments will bring blessings upon you and your family. Read these words given by Moses from
Deuteronomy 6:1, 2-3, 9
1. Now these are the commandments . . .
2. That thou mightest fear the LORD thy God, to keep all his statutes and his commandments, which I command thee, thou, and thy son, and thy son's son, all the days of thy life; and that thy days may be prolonged.
3. Hear therefore, O Israel, and observe to do it; that it may be well with thee, and that ye may increase mightily, as the LORD God of thy fathers hath promised thee . . .
9. And thou shalt write them upon the posts of thy house, and on thy gates.
We should obey Gods Ten Commandments as given my Moses.
King James Version of the Ten Commandments
Leviticus 26:14-16 (King James Version)
14 But if ye will not hearken unto me, and will not do all these commandments;
15 And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant:
16 I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.
Does the Law and Gods Ten Commandments apply only to Israel? Numbers Chapter 15
15 One ordinance shall be both for you of the congregation, and also for the stranger that sojourneth with you, an ordinance for ever in your generations: as ye are, so shall the stranger be before the LORD.
16 One law and one manner shall be for you, and for the stranger that sojourneth with you.
If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.
Law of the Land
1. The laws, statutes, commandments and judgments of God are to be kept throughout the land. Lev. 18:4-5; Deut. 5:32-33; Ezek. 20:19.
2. There is to be one law applied to the citizen and the stranger. Exod. 12:49; Lev. 24:22; Num. 9:14.
3. Foreigners to abide by and obey God's law. Lev. 16:29; Lev. 17:12-15; Lev. 18:26; Lev. 24:16; Lev. 25:6; Num. 15:30; Num. 35:15; Deut. 1:16; Deut. 5:14; Deut. 24:17; Deut. 27:19; Deut. 31:12: Josh. 8:33-35.
4. The LORD is our lawgiver. Isa. 33:22; James 4:12.
5. You shall not follow the laws and ordinances of other nations in your land. Lev. 18:3; Mic. 6:16; 2 Kings 17:19-20.
6. He who does any thing defiantly and with contempt for the law, that person shall be cut off from among his people. Num. 15:29-31.
7. All must confirm the words of the law by doing them. Deut 27:26; Gal. 3:10.
8. Laws and decrees that are contrary to Divine law or justice, or oppress the rights of persons, are repugnant and void. Isa. 10:1-2; Isa. 24:5-6; Dan. 3:10-30; Dan. 6:5-22.
9. We are to remember the ancient events and principles of the past which formed the law of the land. 1 Sam. 24:13; Job 8:8; Isa. 51:2; Jer. 18:15.
9 And thou shalt write them upon the posts of thy house, and on thy gates.
The law is fulfilled by love.
14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy
neighbour as thyself.
Reward for keeping God's Law
2 That thou mightest fear the LORD thy God, to keep all his statutes and his commandments, which I command thee, thou, and thy son, and thy son's son, all the days of thy life; and that thy days may be prolonged.
3 Hear therefore, O Israel, and observe to do it; that it may be well with thee, and that ye may increase mightily, as the LORD God of thy fathers hath promised thee, in the land that floweth with milk and honey.
BIBLE LAW INDEX
of the LAWS, STATUTES, and JUDGMENTS of GOD
As Compiled from the Holy Scriptures (KJV)
By Warren and Joyce Fennell
Introduction By Curtis Claire Ewing
Those conversant with the theological climate in America are aware of the great renewal of interest in the study of Biblical Law. This interest is not only in the Law itself, but in its application to the solution of our national and international problems. Many Christian groups are beginning to teach the need for a return to Biblical Law. Evangelical Christians and Christian Legal Societies are adding their voice to the ever increasing demand to return to the administration of Divine Law for national righteousness.
Because of the renewed interest in this subject, I see the need of a Concordance on the subject to guide students in their studies. At first, I proposed to writ one myself. But the press of business made this difficult. So, I finally asked, then assigned the job to Joyce and Warren Fennell. They have done a splendid job far above my expectations. The work will certainly prove most timely and helpful to all research students.
However, it must be remembered this does not give the philosophical, rational, nor scientific reasons for the superiority of Divine Law over all other systems. This could be done, but this is a concordance, not a Commentary. Because of this you will not find any explanation of that part of the Ritual of the Law that was superseded by Christ at Calvary.
Since we are told in Scriptures that in the future, Divine Law will become the law of the land, we need a working acquaintance with the Commandments, Statutes and Judgments of the Lord. This work, representing many, many hours of labor will prove most helpful to the student in the study of this great subject. We commend it to all in their study of the Scriptures and ask God's special blessing on it as it is released to the public